We need to feel good and look gorgeous everyday in today’s world. Everybody takes pictures, tons of pictures. We need to be ready to pose and look confident. To look confident we have to be confident. Anytime is good to start, it’s never too late to begin taking care of ourselves.
Many women have a hard time showing their bodies with confidence because of very common problem, cellulite.
What is cellulite?
The term cellulite refers to the dimpled appearance of the skin that some people have on their hips, thighs, and buttocks. This appearance is much more common in women than in men because of differences in the way fat, muscle, and connective tissue are distributed in men and women’s skin.
What causes it?
It is believed that it is caused by a poor diet, excessive ingestion of fat or carbohydrates through meals, refined sugar and flour. The consumed fat is absorbed from the intestine and transported through the blood, either directly or via liver, to fat cells. In addition, a lack of exercise and not drinking enough water contribute to the problem.
Detox your body and lose weight
The first suggestion is to lose excess weight and keep it off. To do that, complete detox is necessary (recommended 2 times a year). Forever Living Products offers an amazing product. The first step to a clean body is to cleanse and support the digestive system. Clean 9 provides us with the necessary tools to cleanse our body.
In the Clean 9 pack, we will find:
– 3 bottles of Aloe Vera Gel
– 1 can of Forever Lite Ultra® with Aminotein – Vanilla or Chocolate
– 1 bottle of Forever Garcinia Plus®
– 1 bottle of Forever Bee Pollen®
To keep the weight off we need to
Avoid fats, especially fat with sugar (chocolate: 60% sugar, 30% fat) and fat with salt (potato chips with salt). The combination of fat and sugar promotes the storage of fat in our bodies. When we eat, the glucose level in our blood rises, alerting our pancreas to release insulin to reduce blood sugar level. This increased insulin increases our storage of fat what contributes to cellulite.
To prevent cellulite include these foods in your diet
– beet root
– aloe juice
– take vitamin C – Vitamin C helps to activate remodeling of collagen
– take vitamin E – vitamin E inhibits undesirable thickening of fat
To eliminate cellulite we need a routine massage and skin care
– A use of a natural fiber sponge and a small amount of aloe soap will improve dramatically appearance of the affected skin. Best way to do this is to rub the the area with cellulite in a circular motion 3-5 times a week (from bottom up).
– Also drinking the natural fiber drink, substituting it for one of the three meals.
– And exercising daily, at least 30 minutes; aerobics are recommended.
Forever Living Products recommends also using Aloe Body Toning Kit
an at-home body wrap designed to help trim, tone and tighten, minimizing the appearance of cellulite. European herbal complexes and natural warming agents are the “secret weapons” in the war against the unsightly appearance of cellulite.
The Aloe Body Toning Kit includes:
– Aloe Body Toner
– Aloe Body Conditioning Creme
– Aloe Bath Gelée – aloe based soap
– Loofah (natural sponge) and plastic wrap
A combination of a routine exercise, a healthy diet and a skin care will help us to regain a healthy weight and a gorgeous looking skin that we will not be ashamed to show off.